Designed for your high-reliability applications, the Winslow
Automation's Model 880 Solder Dip Station provides precise, repeatable, single-axis
batch lead-tinning of parts. A true table-top unit, it occupies only 8" x 18.5."
The Model 880 dips parts into the solder pot for a preset period and then withdraws
for a designated time.
Adjustable to Your Application
Speeds and immersion time are adjustable; you can program the
dip station to dependably repeat its cycle up to 99 times. For multiple cycle dipping,
immersion depth into the solder can be preset to within several mils.
Although you can use your own solder pot, Winslow Automation's
Model 101 Solder Tanks were developed specifically
to fit the Model 880 Solder Dip Station. Fixtures hold approximately 35 16-pin DIPs.
Typically, an operator loads devices into a holding fixture in preparation for
the next dipping cycle while the current soldering cycle is taking place.
- Exceptionally fast withdrawal speed to 8.00 in./sec. means thicker
coating on a consistent basis
- Senses and compensates for solder level changes (Solder Level Detector
- Accurate to 0.0025 in
- Programmable cycles with adjustable dwell times (pre-heat, immersion,
and ambient), entrance and exit speeds, and immersion depth
- Allows multiple cycle dipping in conformance with MIL SPEC 883
- Memory holds up to 99 programs by product number
- All new fixture holder (dip bracket) design provides simplified
- MIL-STD-883 Conformance ANSI/J-STD-002 Solderability Testing
|Immersion Dwell Time:
||Adjustable from 0.1 to 9.99 seconds
|Ambient Dwell Time:
||0 to 99 seconds
|Dimensions (L x W x D):
||8” x 18.5" x 18.25"
||110 VAC, 3A, 50/60 Hz