For batch processing, Winslow Automation's Model 101 Wave Solder Tank gives
you the trouble-free tinning you want. Designed for use with Winslow Automation's
Model 880 Single-Axis Solder Dip Station, the Model 101
also provides a clear, dross-free soldering area when used as a stand-alone
Model 101's quiet, reliable pumping creates a clean, smooth wave surface
for fixtures to enter and lets you increase your dipping efficiency by eliminating
the problem of hand skimming. The highly sensitive digital controller
assures consistently accurate solder temperatures.
The large 5" x 8" nozzle area increases throughput and was engineered to
reduce dross formation. The entire nozzle assembly pump and motor are
all designed for easy cleaning. You can select titanium construction as
an option for maximum temperature tolerance. An optional inserting manifold
is also available to provide inert nitrogen blanketing of the wave surface if
you want to eliminate solder oxide formation.
- Large 5" X 8" nozzle area for increased throughput
- Easily-removable nozzle assembly for cleaning and maintenance
- Smooth dross-free wave surface
- DC pump motor and speed control for inherent safety and reliability
- P.I.D., Auto-tuning digital temperature controller with accuracy of
- Heavy stainless steel tank and nozzle
||Up to 572°F/300°C.
||240 VAC, 7.5/8.7A, 50/60 Hz.
||(3) 750W @ 250V
||5" X 8"
|Dimensions (L x W x D):
||26" x 11" x 15”
with well depth of 1.5”